- Head Coach of the 2018 NCAA Division I Women’s College World Series National Champions!
- Heading into her 12th season at Florida State, Alameda has built the FSU softball program into one of the nation’s elite:
- 2018 National Champs!
- A berth to the WCWS 3 times in the last 5 seasons (2014, 2016, 2018), including a semifinals appearance in 2016.
- 7 consecutive trips to the NCAA Super Regionals.
- 6 straight ACC regular season championships and 6 straight conference tournament championships.
- In 2018, Alameda and her staff were named the 2018 NFCA National Coaching Staff of the Year. FSU had a 52-18 record in 2018, the most wins in a single season under Alameda. Three Seminoles were named NFCA All-American, and Jessie Warren and Kylee Hanson were named ACC Player and Pitcher of the Year, respectively.
- In 2017, Florida State made program history with their first No. 1 national ranking, and their 5th straight appearance in the NCAA Super Regionals. They also had 4 All-American selections, with 2 players named 1st-team, and 1 each 2nd and 3rd team.
- Alameda also earned ACC Coach of the Year for the 5th straight season in 2017, while Jessica Warren was named ACC Player of the Year and Jessica Burroughs earned ACC Pitcher of the Year. FSU
- Jennifer Rocha has made a name for herself as one of the top pitching instructors in the country. In her 11 seasons at Florida the Gators have:
- Won back-to-back NCAA National Championships (2014 and 2015)
- Earned a total of 7 WCWS berths
- Made 4 WCWS championship series appearances
- In 2 of the last 8 years, the Gators have turned in the top team ERA in the country, and the 2015 national championship team posted the top ERA in the SEC (1.63) for the 3rd consecutive year, a figure that ranked 4th in the nation.
- Rocha was named the 2015 NFCA Assistant Coach of the Year, the first honor of its kind received by a UF coach in program history.
- Under Rocha’s guidance, Lauren Haeger and Hannah Rogers played instrumental roles in leading Florida to back-to-back national championships:
- In 2015, Hager was the 1st Gator to win the USA National Player of the Year; the 3rd to be named the WCWS Most Outstanding Player and the 2nd to win softball’s Honda Award.
- In 2014, Rogers led the Gators to their 1st national title, and in the process became Florida’s 1st 4-time All-American.
- Rocha is a former pitcher and assistant coach at the of the University of Oklahoma. While at OU, she was a part of 6 consecutive NCAA Regional appearances, 3 Big 12 Conference titles, 2 Big 12 Tournament titles, 2 WCWS appearances and 1 national championship. She finished her playing career with a .721 winning percentage (43-17) and posted a 1.46 ERA.
"Florida pitchers always have tremendous control and Jen will outline her approach, drills, and focus areas for her pitchers from Fall through Post-Season!"- Cindy Bristow
- Now in her 28th season with the Cornhuskers, the University of Nebraska Associate Head Coach Lori Sippel is one of the best pitchers in NCAA history, and one of the sport’s best pitching coaches. As a player:
- She was a 2-time All-American at Nebraska
- A member of the 1996 Canadian Olympic Softball Team, where she helped lead Canada to a 5th place finish
- In 2005, she received the highest honor a player can receive when she became the 24th female player inducted to the International Softball Federation Hall of Fame, and just the 5th from the United States or Canada
- Sippel has arguably accomplished just as much as a coach as she did in her distinguished playing career. During her tenure as Nebraska’s pitching coach, her pitchers have set nearly every team pitching record, and have often played the leading role in the Huskers' 20 NCAA Tournament appearances in the last 22 years, including 3 trips to the Women's College World Series.
- Sippel has had a pitcher earn regional or conference accolades nearly every season over the past 20 years. She has produced 22 NFCA All-Midwest Region pitchers, and coached 23 pitchers to All-Big 12 or All-Big Ten accolades. She has also coached 4 All-Americans, including 2-time selection Tatum Edwards in 2013 and 2014.
"Recruiting pitchers who can get better and be successful is an art, and Lori will explain her markers for pitchers she recruits, what her 5 stars are, how she raises them & how to know what stars to avoid!"- Cindy Bristow